” A big thank you to you both and your team for all of your support in helping to make today’s event run seamlessly and such a big success. You always go the extra mile and nothing is ever too much for you – you always do it with good grace and a smile even though you may not feel like smiling! “
Royal Shakespeare Theatre, 150 delegates, Summer 2015
Why did Stratford District Council choose Showman?
- Showman have supported the delivery of three major conferences over the last three years for SDC, with this year’s event taking place at the iconic Royal Shakespeare Theatre in Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Nina, Stuart and the team go out of their way to meet the needs of the client and ensured that the technical requirements for each of our events were tailored accordingly.
- A notable challenge for the Showman team this year was to set up the sound and backdrops in an environment that was iconic but had significant challenges. Showman are to be commended for the way they dealt with this.
What did Stratford District Council get?
- Branded backdrop, speaker, playlists and all the technical support that had to meet with the needs of not only SDC but the RSC team, an additional challenge which did not phase Showman.
- An extremely professional and caring service by a very dedicated team. The service is always delivered in an extremely professional manner, always with a smile and nothing is ever too much.
- A team who worked to very tight deadlines to work around scheduled performances, they worked tirelessly to ensure that our event was delivered on time and went without any hitches.